There may be times when the shipping cost printed in your parcel's air waybill (AWB) is significantly lower/higher than the actual fee you paid upon checkout. Here's why:
- Because of the COVID-19 situation, more shipping carriers are now requiring customers to book their shipments online.
- When parcels are booked online, the carrier's system will make a general estimate of the shipping fee based on several factors, including declared value, parcel dimensions, and parcel weight.
- If waybills need to be pre-printed upon completion of a successful booking, your waybill will carry the estimated weight and estimated shipping fee.
- When your parcel is finally dropped off at the shipping branch, it will be re-measured and re-weighed to confirm that the size and weight are as stated in your booking.
- Shipping carriers bill actual charges for your shipments to us in a separate invoice. Even if there are discrepancies in the estimated and actual shipping fees, waybills are not reprinted.
To see the actual charge we paid for your order, you may contact us to request a copy of the shipment receipt.