We still ship orders locally and internationally, but delivery times may be longer than usual.
Due to COVID-19, air travel has been restricted, which affects the ability of our shipping carriers to deliver products as quickly and efficiently as they do during normal times. Expect local and international deliveries to take longer than usual, and some delivery destinations might also see further restrictions due to community quarantines and lockdowns.
For Philippine shipments
- Please expect your items to get delivered in 1-2 weeks for LBC and two weeks for J&T. Cargo ships currently sail only once a week, with the movement of essential goods prioritized.
- Cash on delivery (COD) remains suspended until further notice.
- For LBC Express: To check if your area is affected by lockdown, click here. To follow-up on your parcel, have your tracking number ready and contact LBC Customer Support.
- For J&T Express: To check if your area is affected by lockdown, click here. To follow-up on your parcel, you may call their customer hotline at (02) 8911-1888.
For shipments outside the Philippines
- Orders sent via Post Office (Expedited Mail, Air Mail, or Ground Mail) are temporarily suspended due to limited transportation availability and massive suspension of flights worldwide as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 emergency.
- We will be shipping your orders through DHL Express from hereon until further notice.
- Expect an additional delay of up to 7 days in the delivery of your parcel due to limited air transport availability.
Thank you for understanding and stay safe in these trying times.