When taking Vitamin C injections with glutathione, please be aware that prolonged Vitamin C injection may form kidney stones if the urine is acidic. Also, large doses of Vitamin C have resulted in hemodialysis in patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
Articles in this section
- How often should I administer glutathione injections?
- What time of the day should I administer glutathione?
- Why is there very little content in the glutathione vials?
- Is it bad to take a high dose of Vitamin C injections?
- Is glutathione for whitening FDA approved?
- What is Glutathione treatment used for?
- What is glutathione antioxidant?
- My glutathione order did not come with Vitamin C injectable ampoules. Why is this?
- Is it bad to take a high dose of glutathione?
- Can I take glutathione even if I have allergies?