Reveal lighter, fairer skin the safe way with the Body Peeling Set. It exfoliates dead skin cells, thus hastening the formulation and surfacing of new cells. It contains natural ingredients such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, and citric acid.
- Wash the area to be peeled with Cleansing Milk and water.
- Using a barbecue stick with the cotton ball wrapped on the tip, apply the Green Body Peeling Oil evenly on the area three times during night time (with at least 2-3 minutes interval between each application).
- Let dry -- no need to rinse.
- Use for three consecutive nights only. Wait for the skin to start peeling within the next few days.
- Do not use the peeling oil for more than three (3) days, as this might cause the skin to burn.
- Use cotton balls when applying the solution.
- Peeling starts 2-7 days after the last application of the peeling solution and should last for another 3-7 days.
- If itchiness or redness occurs, do not scratch. Apply Repair Cream on the affected area, or you can take anti-allergy medications.
- Do not wash the area with soap for three (3) days. Only use Cleansing Milk and water.
- After three days, you may now wash the skin with soap and water.
- Do not scratch/rub/use a sponge bath. Only use hands when taking a shower.
- Avoid using whitening soaps such as kojic, glutathione, papaya, etc. Use mild baby soap instead.
- When the old skin layer has completely peeled off, use whitening soaps/lotion.
- Repeat the peeling after three months.
- Do not wear tight clothes that tend to rub against the peeled skin, until the skin finishes the peeling process.
- For peeling of the whole body, apply on 20% body area at a time only (e.g. face first, then arms, then legs, then the torso, and so on.)
- Use our peeling oil exclusively. It is preferable not to use any product or chemical during the whole duration of application.
- You can wax and shave before and after the process, but not during the treatment.
- Do not force the skin to peel. Let it peel by itself. Rubbing or peeling the skin forcefully will cause unsightly wounds, which will make the skin appear darker.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight while on treatment.
- Do not apply the peeling solution to areas of skin where you have other problems, such as eczema or open wounds.
- If severe irritation occurs, discontinue use.
The KEVLO Shop is not familiar with the user’s skin type, condition, skin history, or sensitivity and does not make personal recommendations of any kind to any buyer. The KEVLO Shop is not liable for adverse or damaging results that may be obtained by proper or improper use of this product on any person. Applying this product without appropriate medical consultation constitutes using it at your own risk.