Shipment movement information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned in the shipping carrier's delivery system. There may be several days between scans if the shipment is to be delivered outside the Philippines since it is going cross-country or moving between countries or territories. Rest assured that your shipment is still moving even though no new tracking scans may appear for a while.
Articles in this section
- I've been tracking my package shipped via Surface Mail, but it doesn't seem to be moving. Why?
- Customs Holding, Taxes, Duties, Delays, & Import Issues
- I've been tracking my package, but it doesn't seem to be moving. Why?
- How will my orders be shipped?
- Why did my package arrive at the wrong country?
- Why was my package opened?
- My package is being held unless I pay for additional customs duties and taxes. Why was this charge not included in the shipping costs?
- Why do you need to manually calculate my shipping cost?
- Can you ship to my country?
- How can I track my orders?