Glutathione injectables are absolutely safe, provided that the person who will administer the product is a licensed nurse or medical professional, and the the product you are administering is guaranteed authentic. Keep in mind that there are a lot of fake brands and variants in the market today. We at The KEVLO Shop only carry authentic glutathione products, so if you purchase it from us, you can be sure of their effectivity and safety.
That said, keep in mind the following things when using glutathione injectables:
- Use only authentic glutathione products.
- Make sure that the one administering it to you is a trained professional.
- Be keen and keep watch on major reactions that your body experience. Listen to your body. If you feel that something is wrong, then just stop. If this happens, you can switch to other brands, or try out the capsules. In the end you will find out which brand or variant works for you. Contact us for advice.
- Do not recycle needles.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use glutathione injectables.
- If you have existing medical conditions, please seek prior advice from your physician before using any glutathione injectables.
- If you are allergic to any vitamins, then don’t use any glutathione injectables.