As with any other Obagi treatment system, your face may sting for a few seconds when applying the products in the Facial Starter Set — especially when you are new to the regimen. You should not worry since this is just a normal reaction and part of correction and reaction phase that will take place for a week or so (depending on skin type), but rest assured that it will subside when the skin adjusts to the product. Applying in front of an electric fan or air conditioner will greatly help alleviate the discomfort.
Articles in this section
- Can I wash my face at noontime?
- How should I store my products?
- I have noticed that some of the products have changed its color. How long will the products in the set expire?
- Can I still put on foundation after applying collagen cream in the morning?
- I work at night and sleep during the day. Do I still have to follow the regimen?
- What is the age requirement when using the Facial Starter Set?
- I am using the facial sets. Why didn’t my skin peel off?
- I don't want to peel off. What products can you recommend?
- How long is the peeling process?
- How long does the stinging sensation or initial reaction take place?