If you have paid for your orders via money remittance, the control number allows The KEVLO Shop to verify and claim your payment. All orders are shipped only once your payment has been verified.
You can spot your control numbers at the following:
- LBC - the 12-digit number found below the bar code of your receipt, or the Instant PesoPack (IPP) sticker attached to your receipt.
- M. LHUILLIER - Kwarta Padala Transaction No. (KPTN)
- CEBUANA LHUILLIER - encircled on your transaction receipt and starts with P followed by nine (9) other numbers and letters (e.g. P6Y5JW4AJP)
- PALAWAN PAWNSHOP - this is the transaction code encircled on your receipt.
- WESTERN UNION - Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). This is usually 10 digits.
- MONEYGRAM - This is the reference form indicated in your receipt.