If you have paid for your orders via money remittance, the control number allows us to validate your payment. All orders are shipped once we verify your payment.
You can spot your control numbers at the following:
- LBC - the 12-digit number found below your receipt's barcode (usually encircled by the cashier).
- M. LHUILLIER - Kwarta Padala Transaction No. (KPTN)
- CEBUANA LHUILLIER - encircled on your transaction receipt. It usually starts with P followed by nine (9) other numbers and letters (e.g., P6Y5JW4AJP)
- PALAWAN PAWNSHOP - this is the transaction code encircled on your receipt. It is usually in this format: ABC-12345-ZAW
- WESTERN UNION - Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and is usually ten digits.
- MONEYGRAM - This is the reference form indicated in your receipt.