There is still no reported case or documentation about glutathione overdose. Glutathione is a water-soluble dietary supplement, and the body excretes any excessive amount of intake through urine. The only side effect of drinking a high dosage of glutathione is skin whitening.
Articles in this section
- How often should I administer glutathione injections?
- What time of the day should I administer glutathione?
- Why is there very little content in the glutathione vials?
- Is it bad to take a high dose of Vitamin C injections?
- Is glutathione for whitening FDA approved?
- What is Glutathione treatment used for?
- What is glutathione antioxidant?
- My glutathione order did not come with Vitamin C injectable ampoules. Why is this?
- Is it bad to take a high dose of glutathione?
- Can I take glutathione even if I have allergies?