If you have a history of allergies, or if it is your first time in using our glutathione injectables, we recommend to do an initial allergy test. To do this, administer an initial 0.5mL of the solution intravenously (IV). Wait for 15-30 minutes and observe for any signs of allergic reaction.
Articles in this section
- Is glutathione for whitening FDA approved?
- What is Glutathione treatment used for?
- What happens when we are low in Glutathione?
- What is glutathione antioxidant?
- My order of Aqua Skin glutathione did not come with Vitamin C injectable ampoules. Why is this?
- Is it bad to take a high dose of glutathione?
- Can I take glutathione even if I have allergies?
- Can teens take glutathione supplements?
- Can I stop using glutathione injectables after I achieve the skin tone that I want?
- How long will I see whitening results?