Glutathione should not be administered to pregnant or lactating mothers. Please ask your doctor for proper medical advice.
Articles in this section
- Is glutathione for whitening FDA approved?
- What is Glutathione treatment used for?
- What happens when we are low in Glutathione?
- What is glutathione antioxidant?
- My order of Aqua Skin glutathione did not come with Vitamin C injectable ampoules. Why is this?
- Is it bad to take a high dose of glutathione?
- Can I take glutathione even if I have allergies?
- Can teens take glutathione supplements?
- Can I stop using glutathione injectables after I achieve the skin tone that I want?
- How long will I see whitening results?