Paying via the BPI Express Deposit Machine is easy and saves you the hassle of long queues when paying in the bank. You do not need a BPI account or a BPI ATM Card when doing this transaction.
- Our 10-digit ATM Card Number
- Our 2-digit Joint Account Indicator
To request the above information, simply text/Vibe us at +63-906-711-6499 and indicate that you will be paying via Express Deposit Machine.
Fees & Charges
Transactions are free of charge. You do not have to pay an additional fee on top of your order.
How to pay
- Press Cardless Deposits.
- Select Desired Language.
- For the Bank, select BPI.
- For the Account Type, select Savings.
- Enter the 10-digit card number, which we will provide you in your order's payment instructions.
- Enter the 2-digit Joint Account Indicator which will be provided to you.
- Insert Cash (in denominations of ₱1,000, ₱500, ₱100).
- View summary of deposit and press Add Cash, Deposit, and Return.
Add Cash When pressed, it allows customers to add bills to the deposit transaction. Deposit When pressed, the machine will proceed with the deposit transaction. Return When pressed, all cash will be ejected to the reject unit slot.
- Get the receipt of the deposit.
For Frequently Asked Questions regarding BPI Express Deposit Machines, please click here.
After completing payment
Send payment proof using our Offline Payment Form or via SMS/Viber at +63-906-711-6499.
Note: We will convert any excess cash deposits you make into credits that you can use on your next purchase. You can also have it returned to you enclosed in your KEVLO package.