This status usually appears when a small payment of import tax is needed before your package can be released. Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below an expressly stated value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when the goods you have ordered from us arrive in your country.
Why is this so?
Most goods posted to you from outside India via the postal system are liable to any or all of the following taxes: customs duty, excise duty, import VAT. Customs assess all such items and may incur customs charges. These charges are not included in your original shipping fee and must be paid, whether:
- you purchase the goods or receive them as a gift
- the goods are new or used (including antiques)
- the goods are for your private use or re-sale
What to do if you get this status
- Kindly call your Speed Post station to facilitate the release of your package.
- FOR KEVLO ORDERS: If the customs officer asks you to bring your invoice, you must contact us beforehand.
|City||Telephone No||Tel No (Manager)|
|Delhi||1800 119888||011 2336 email@example.com|
|Mumbai||022 2615 6125||022 2615 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kolkata||033 2212 0476||033 2212 email@example.com|
|Bangalore||080 2286 7302||080 2286 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hyderabad||040 2346 3925||040 2346 email@example.com|
|Ahmedabad||1800 233 7999||079 2286 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pune||020 2612 1570||020 2612 email@example.com|
|Kochi||0484 235 3486||0484 235 firstname.lastname@example.org|