This status usually appears when a small payment of import tax is needed before your package can be released. Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below a certain stated value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you have ordered from us arrive in your country.
Why is this so?
Most goods posted to you from outside India via the postal system are liable to any or all of the following taxes: customs duty, excise duty, import VAT. All such items will be assessed by Customs and may incur customs charges. These charges are not included in your original shipping fee and must be paid whether:
- You purchase the goods or receive them as a gift
- The goods are new or used (including antiques)
- The goods are for your private use or for re-sale
What to do if you get this status
- Kindly call your Speed Post station to facilitate the release of your package.
- FOR KEVLO ORDERS: If the customs officer asks you to bring your invoice, it is very important that you contact us beforehand.
|City||Telephone No||Tel No (Manager)|
|Delhi||1800 119888||011 2336 5480||[email protected]|
|Mumbai||022 2615 6125||022 2615 6093||[email protected]|
|044-2234 5508||[email protected]|
|Kolkata||033 2212 0476||033 2212 1160||[email protected]|
|Bangalore||080 2286 7302||080 2286 1510||[email protected]|
|Hyderabad||040 2346 3925||040 2346 3929||[email protected]|
|Ahmedabad||1800 233 7999||079 2286 0564||[email protected]|
|Pune||020 2612 1570||020 2612 1528||[email protected]|
|Kochi||0484 235 3486||0484 235 2291||[email protected]|