When an package is sent from outside your country, it is automatically inspected by your country's customs authority team for prohibited or restricted goods. They may open and inspect all incoming packages without permission from either the sender or the receiver.
Articles in this section
- Why did my package arrive at the wrong country?
- Why was my package opened?
- My package is being held unless I pay for additional customs duties and taxes. Why was this charge not included in the shipping costs?
- Why do you need to manually calculate my shipping cost?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- How can I track my orders?
- How many days will my KEVLO package arrive?
- Why can't I track my international package?
- Will I be charged at customs?
- Why is my shipping fee expensive?