When an package is sent from outside your country, it is automatically inspected by your country's customs authority team for prohibited or restricted goods. They may open and inspect all incoming packages without permission from either the sender or the receiver.
Articles in this section
- Customs Holding, Taxes, Duties, Delays, & Import Issues
- I've been tracking my package, but it doesn't seem to be moving. Why?
- How will my orders be shipped?
- Why did my package arrive at the wrong country?
- Why was my package opened?
- My package is being held unless I pay for additional customs duties and taxes. Why was this charge not included in the shipping costs?
- Why do you need to manually calculate my shipping cost?
- Can you ship to my country?
- How can I track my orders?
- How many days will my KEVLO package arrive?